1. Unwrap surfboard and remove all packaging from box and board
2. Set aside bag of fins
Inside the bag should be:
1 x black single fin
2 x Future fins side fins
3 x Screws (different lengths)
3 x Washers
**** You will need 1 x phillips head screw driver to set up 8'0'' Scout
6. Line up the 3 prongs on base of black single-fin with the 3 holes for single-fin box
7. Use the phillips head screw driver to connect 3 x screws to base of black single fin.
****IMPORTANT: The 3 screws are 3 different lengths - the shortest is for the hole closest to the tail, and the longest is for the hole closest to the nose of the surfboard.
8. Remember to use the washers to on the two holes aligned with the pad. This allows for surface on deck to be flush (washer not needed on hole closest to tail).
9. You're all set! Go surf and enjoy :)